About the verification interval

I am using the enterprise APP, and I often use it in offline environment(no Internet).

Often alert the “App can not be verified” error message.

I would like to know the following information to handle this problem.

· Is verification done at the timing of application launch?

· how long will it take for verify?

→ I’d like to change the operations as “Connect to the Internet once a week and start the application”.

Is it possible or need more than once a week? I would appreciate it if you could tell me about that.

Accepted Reply

As far as I know, Apple has not made public the exact timing of how often the verfication occurs. So the only way you really know that it has been too long since the last verfication is that you get the "App can not be verified" message. I don't think anyone outside of Apple knows if starting the app once a week while you have an internet connection would keep the app verified, and Apple hasn't shared that info.

Replies

Hello, to answer your question verification of apps on any certificates is periodically. Therefore, it is not done at the timing of application launch. Typically to verify an application it takes seconds, no longer than that. I'm not sure what you mean by "Connect to the internet once a week and start the appliction", as far as I know you should be able to launch this application everyday, every second,minute and hour. As long as it's not revoked you should be fine.

As far as I know, Apple has not made public the exact timing of how often the verfication occurs. So the only way you really know that it has been too long since the last verfication is that you get the "App can not be verified" message. I don't think anyone outside of Apple knows if starting the app once a week while you have an internet connection would keep the app verified, and Apple hasn't shared that info.

Hi All.

Thank you for the reply.

I understood that Apple has not announced the exact timing of the frequency with which verification is done.

I will try to figure out how long it will take for the verification.