Placing bigger objects on SKTilemap than tiles

Ok here is my situation:

Normal grid Tilemap with tiles 32x32 size. For terrain this is no brainer I have created tilesets and everything, but problem comes to when I want to place objects that are bigger than 32x32 on tile map. Like one object being 96x102. I could create tileset with tiles width 96, but then player couldn't place object anywhere depending on 32x32 grid, but only on tiles divisible by 3.

I can't find any tutorial or example for that on internet and I have no idea how to tackle that problem. Should I keep bigger objects in some array and render them manually? I would really like to use tilemap as it makes much easier to make camera scrolling (no need to calculate positions of every object) and much easier for computations (less nodes on screen).

Another question would be, if ti is possible to "attach" code class in tileset editor to specific tiles (would be SKNode or SKSPriteNode extended class. I would need some processing and custom logic on this "objects" placed on tilemap.

Replies

If the question is how to make oversized tiles....see the discussion here:

h ttps://gamedev.stackexchange.com/questions/154578/making-objects-larger-than-1-tile-in-a-pixel-art-tile-map