2 Easy App Store Connect Questions

Folks

I feel foolish asking these question but I am stumped:

1) I had an iOS product approved for sale. Noticed an issue and I uses 'Pricing & Availability' to 'Remove from sale'. Now I have a build I want to submit but I cannot figure out how to get rid of the current build. Usually after some hovering the red 'delete' button appears in the Build section, but not for me now. I have submitted a new build which I can see in the 'Activity' area... How do I get delete the current build when I have removed from sale?

2) I am trying to add an in app purchase subscription. It looks to me like I have completed all available fields and yet I see the yellow dot 'missing metadata'. How do I figure out what metadata is missing? I have supplied a Reference Name and a Subscription Duration and a Group Reference Name. I have supplied an English US localization with both the Subscription Display Name and the Description filled in. I have supplied a 1024x1024 optional promo image. I have supplied some short Review Notes. I have set a price for all territories. I have logged out and back in.... How do I figure out what metadata is missing?

Thanks for any help here!

Steve

Replies

So I figured out the 'removed from sale' issue. You have to use the 'New Version' to create a new version. The original version is dead...

The metadata issue is still confusing me...

You need to add something to each field in the description of the IAP. Which fields have you left blank? Those are the ones that have data missing.