Constantly rejected for 4.2 or 4.2.2

I've been rejected over 4 times for a PC building app that I've been creating over the past few months and it really doesn't make any sense. A week ago, my app was rejected for 4.2 with this reasoning:

"We found that the usefulness of your app is limited by the minimal amount of content or features it includes. We encourage you to review your app concept and incorporate different content and features that are in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines."

But today my app was rejected with this even though I added more features and a better design:

"We noticed that your app only includes links, images, or content aggregated from the Internet with limited or no native iOS functionality. Although this content may be curated from the web specifically for your users, since it does not sufficiently differ from a mobile web browsing experience, it is not appropriate for the App Store. We encourage you to review your app concept and work towards creating an app that offers customers an engaging and lasting experience that also meets the App Store’s high expectations for quality and functionality."

This makes zero sense.

Replies

Basically, in all four rejections, app review is saying you simply don't have an app.

Not sure how being told you're not giving them something they feel like adding to the store doesn't make sense, unless you expect details on how you can improve your app, in which case, you need to know that they're not going to build if for you.

Also know that app has most likely been flagged, so...

You may have "added more features and a better design" but App Review has concluded that

"(Y)our app only includes links, images, or content aggregated from the Internet with limited or no native iOS functionality.......(S)ince it does not sufficiently differ from a mobile web browsing experience, it is not appropriate for the App Store. "

Which part of this "makes zero sense"?

https://www.reddit.com/r/iOSProgramming/comments/afs4he/rejected_for_minimal_amount_of_content_is_it/

Here is my app in action. It kinda makes no sense considering all of the other similar apps in the App Store (there are only 2) have considerably less functionality and a worse interface.

Please contact the App Store and point out the 2 apps that have limited functionality and should be deleted from the App Store.

We are not here to point out other apps which were approved by Apple, Rather we are here to distribute our own apps into the App store. If Apple itself know that there are similar apps which were approved by themselves why cannot they just remove it so that as a junior developer we did not open the AppStore for checking what kind of Apps are available as a reference? We simply believe that Apple is very strong with their review team they did not accept apps if it violates their Guidelines. Why should we point out their own fault to them? We have struggled a lot for learning things, then implementing it by making an app and finally in return, they simply reject it and now they are just saying us to point out these stupid apps from the Appstore. Is that a joke !!! I hope you understand what exactly I am trying to say.

my app also rejected yesterday