Xcode Server API deprecated?

I have a very nice build server running on a Mac Mini which creates new integration bots to integrate against new branches our team pushes to github. This systems relies heavily on the availability of the Xcode Server API, specifically the ability to overwriteBlueprint on a bot. (basically there are raw template bots on the server, and the script duplicates one, receives a JSON definition for the bot, modifies that JSON, and writes back to update the bot)

I'm quite distressed to see that all documentation regarding this API is gone. However, I cannot find information that explicitly says the API is deprecated. Has there been any announcement about the status of this API? Watching Xcode Server via Charles shows that the API is being used and has some new (?) api calls, but there is no information about this that I can find.

If this API is removed, my whole server is dead in the water.

I can work toward a replacement solution, but with no information on the matter, I don't know how long I have or if I'm actually safe.

Replies

Here is the official doc.
It is pretty easy to be found.
However, since this question was asked two years ago, I don't know if it was the case at the time.
Or, you had already found this, but it turned out obsolete and didn't reflect how your Xcode server actually behaved.
I am new to Xcode Server Bots, and seeing this question left not replied for two years kind of scares me.
I am now hesitating on whether I should spend time on getting it run.
You know, if the doc is deprecated or outdated, my time will be certainly wasted.
@Coder Dreamer
Please note, that link is in the "Documentation Archive" meaning it is not part of the current, living documentation set.
It was last updated 2016-03-21. Moving the documentation from the live docs to the "archive" was what prompted my original post (IIRC). Everything continues to work for me, but I'm still worried about the server API.

Today I see that in Xcode 12.3 the API documentation is not available in Xcode Help (it used to be).