Subscription receipts running okay?

Anyone else notice IAP subscriptions receipts awry today? Got a couple emails from subscribers saying they couldn't access their paid-for content. I checked the IAP Health Board and its green. But not sure how accurate that is.

Replies

Yes ...my app’s IAP Subscriptions products experienced a delay in my latest binary updated, from when it went live yesterday morning on the U.S. App Store. It’s IAP Subscription options didn’t show up till today: this morning (within 24hrs) it displayed properly in the Released binary’s tableView of its Subscription Options View Controller. I tested purchasing a subscription, it too failed to verify a valid receipt and unlock content. Tried Restore and still fails. I suspect Apple IAP servers have not synced yet in every country’s store in my case given my latest update went live from being previously in a Removed from Sale status. Was your app recently updated?

Interesting. No, my app was updated about a week before, but not during this time period. I saw on DownDetector there were some extra reports of iTunes purchasing issues. And I think I saw that myself on one of my kids iPads. We tried to buy something and it said something like "iTunes can't process payments at this time".

Who knows, seems okay now.