B2B - IPA

I made an app that is running on the iphone, but I want to distribute it to some employees of the company, without having to install one by one via Ad-hoc. Yesterday my enterprise registration was ready. But on the appconnect site when creating the app in My Apps, for review, the B2B option is inhibited. I do not know what else to do to distribute my app. Help! I'm 2 months into this fight.

Fiz um app que está rodando no iphone, porem quero distribuir para alguns colaboradores da empresa, sem precisar instalar um por um via Ad-hoc. Ontem ficou pronta a minha inscrição enterprise. Mas no site appconnect ao criar o app em Meus Apps, para revisão, a opção B2B fica inibida. Não sei mais o que fazer para distribuir meu app. Socorro! Estou 2 meses nessa luta.

Replies

Hi,

I was in your situation, but after calling Apple, I was finally able to release my B2B app.
Your Team Agent has to accept a pending contract. On the App Store Connect, go to "Banking informations" (I don't know how it is called in your language, my App Store Connect is in french). You'll see a pending contract, you can read it, but only the Team Agent will see the "Accept" button.

Then, the B2B option will be selectable.
Then, the company who wants to distribute the app to its employees need to have an Apple Business account (https://business.apple.com) in order to buy the app (even if it's free). If you want to distribute the app to your own company, you can also register as the client (for free).
Let me know if it helped.

Why do you want to utilize B2B when you're just wanting to distribute to 'some employees of the company'? Does that mean 'the company' isn't your company?

Enterprise accounts when distributing to employees does not involve ASC, or B2B. If your company wants to distribute to it's own employees, perhaps an MDM solution is in your future.

Thank you for the contact! But App Connect does not find this Banking Information option. I searched the whole site and nothing!

https://ibb.co/SnyYGvc

It's here. I think it's called "Agreements, tax and banking" in english.