Apple Pay PKPaymentNewtorkChinaUnionPay in supportedPaymentNewtorks

Hi,

I have developed an App for purchase product via Apple Pay.

Users reported that they cannot use Hong Kong Union Pay Card to pay even the card has been successfully registered in the Apple Pay Wallet.

PKPaymentNetworkChinaUnionPay has been added to supportedPaymentNetworks in the app.

Does Apple Pay API support HK Union Pay card?

Is PKPaymentNetworkChinaUnionPay apply for China Union Pay Card only?

Leo

Replies

😠 I am very disappointed about the support from Apple and Apple Support is fooling me around!

I posted my question to the Apple Merchant support (supporting Apple Pay) on Dec 6 and they asked me to post my question to apple developer support. I followed their instruction to post my question to apple developer support and they asked me to post to the forum and request a Code-Level Technical Support (TSI) to trouble shoot my case. I posted my question in the forum and requested a TSI. However, TSI asked me to contact the Apple Merchant support where I initially started.

OK, I posted my question to Apple Pay Merchant support again and on Dec 25, Christmas day, they replied me to post my question to apple developer support. What a shame!

I had written down the Ref ID. of the requests I made for the case previously in the information box as their reference (limited 400 characters only, it was really a challenge) and the support just ignored that and threw me the same reply which I received initially.

I feel that Apple Support does not respect to their customer and they are not answering my question but just putting me in the endless loop of referring support units.

It is the worst support I have ever seen before.

Leo