App "In Review" for two weeks

Hi,

My app has been "In Review" for two weeks. What should I do?

I tried going to the Resolution Center, but can't find any way there to send Apple a message.

Replies

Might just need to keep waiting...I think they slowed down over the last holiday, so there may be a queue working against things now.

Otherwise, I only know the contact us link below.

Same here, first my update got rejected, then I waited for one week and tried again - the update was rejected again. So I appealed the decision and after two weeks, I got a phone call. I had to remove one feature from the app which I did. And now the app is in review for more 9 days.

I am a solo dev that develops apps in my spare time, so no real worries here. But in scenarios like this, I really ask myself the question: How do companies deal with this?

We have the same problem. Apple rejected our application on 22 October, they told us to do a lot of modification. We did all, we received only negative responses after 3 weeks per update. So we called them to find a solution and they told us to modify the classification of our app, we did it and we submitted a new update. Now we are in Waiting the Review since 9 days. This situation has a real impact for our company and Apple respond to us with pre-written email at all our request. And they will be off from 23 December to 27 December... Meanwhile our users wait the update of our application everyday and we can't inform them about the on-line date of the update.

We work with Apple since 2015, it's the first time it's so complicated to be reviewed and accepted...