WatchOS 5.1.2 beta users don't get ECG??

As seen in most all media outlets Apple released 5.1.2 to the masses today. I have a Series 4 on the latest Beta but the functionality is not available. Is any current beta user able to enable ECG?

Replies

I also have a series 4 and no ECG app . Running 5..1.2

I also have series 4 watch and beta 5.1.2 but NO ecg app

Same problem: No ECG app with 5.1.2 beta 2. Release ver 5.1.2 will not download apparently because my watch 4 has 5.1.2 beta 2 installed.

Apple??? Devs pay $100/yr and haven't had the oportunity to experience ECG ever, but public release gets that function first?

I have the same issue.

same here, just deleted beta profile and was able to update, hopefully apple issues a new profile tomorrow

Excellent, problem solved. One must delete profile on Watch AND iPhone. Thank you!

I have the same problem. I understand I could drop out of the beta and then rejoin, but it would be nice it another beta could be make available that contained this functionality.

Any chance that is imminent? otherwise I'll just delete the beta profile and carry on.

Hi 312steve (and everyone else),

ECG should be available to you in the 5.1.3 update released yesterday - please let us know if you have any issues seeing the ECG app or running through setup on your phone.

Thanks,

-nick

Will that include the UK?

Will that include other regions except US?

Hi buggerall (and GM64),

ECG is available in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

-nick

So why was it advertised in the UK?