All the IAP items suddenly became un-restorable after I unchecked "Cleared for Sale" on one of my IAPs.

After I unchecked "Cleared for Sale" on one of my in-app purchase items, all of sudden all my in-app purchase items seems to be un-restorable. Whenever you call restoreCompletedTransactions, you get an error response which says "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" via paymentQueue:(SKPaymentQueue *)queue restoreCompletedTransactionsFailedWithError:(NSError *)error

Any helps?

Replies

This sounds like a bug report issue. However, I would first make sure that this is not an issue with the account. My guess is that this is an issue that you've discovered in the sandbox environment. If this is an issue you've replicated in the production environment, then go straight to subitting a bug report.

Assuming that this is a sandbox issue, I would create a new test user account, then re-enable all in-app purchase items and purchase them in the sandbox. After all purchases are complete, then clear the "Cleared for Sale" box for one of the in-app purchase items and perform the restore process using restoreCompletedTransactionsFailedWithError:(NSError *)error.

If the problem still occurs, then this is a bug report issue to be investigated by the App Store Server QA team. If you can replicate this issue, contact me directly at "rkubota@apple.com" and I'll look into how to submit the bug report and what the QA team will need to replicate this problem.

rich kubota - rkubota@apple.com

developer technical support CoreOS/Hardware/MFI