ARKit 2.0 How to save and load multiple world maps

My aim is to create a new map use hit testing and create cube (in each new map I create I create new coloured cube so I can tell each map is different).

Now I can create a new map by running a new config with worldMap as null then hittest and create a cube on planes. I save this map ie MapOne to a persistent path with name as MapOne.worldmap using WorldMapManager.SaveSerialized(). Then I add this to my mapsList in MapHandler.cs. Once the map is saved I load it using WorldMapManager.LoadSerialized(ARWorldMap map) giving it the map and path so it knows the right map to load which it does perfectly.

The problem is I save the map and the cube I created doesn't destroy after saving the map. If I destroy the cube after saving the map it destroys but when I load the map it doesn't display the cube maybe because I destroy it after saving the map. Bear in mind when calling WorldMapManager.LoadSerialized it attempts to relocalise and runs with a new config. Config.map = mySavedMap and with options such asUnityARSessionRunOption.ARSessionRunOptionRemoveExistingAnchors | UnityARSessionRunOption.ARSessionRunOptionResetTracking.

I understand my cube is not destroyed by default as of the example in UnityARWorldMapSerialized.scene but how can I destroy my cube after saving my map and still be able to load it when I select load scene, because now if I destroy my cube after saving the map it will not appear when I load the very same map. Any ideas??????

I am using Unity 2018 and the ARKit 2.0 plugin, i have tried posting on unity related forums but have had no success