XCode10.1 can not create AD-HOC app on iOS12, iOS12.1

When I upgrade XCode10.1 from XCode10.0, XCode10.1 can not create launch-able app on iOS12.1 device. When I try to execute the app on iOS12.1 device, Xcode shows "*** device denied to launch" dialog box. Only way to create AD-HOC app for iOS12.1, is that removing "Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority" from Key chain access. This method has a problem for "On the fly installing". Testers can not install an ipa file by safari on iOS12.1 device. When I upload files and I try to install it, the installer tries to install ipa, but installer stops to install. iPhone shows an only gray icon.

With "Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority" in Key Chain access, XCode10.1 can create launch-able and Installable AD-HOC ipa for iOS10, iOS11 devices, XCode10.1 can create Installable AD-HOC ipa for iOS12, and iOS12.1. But the ipa is not launch-able on iOS12, iOS12.1.

Please tell to me about how to create launch-able and on the fly install-able ipa for iOS12 and iOS12.1 by XCode10.1.

I think that iOS12, iOS12.1 reads different location for AD-HOC code sign in ipa file. Is it BUG?