Error ITMS 90022 Cordova XCode 10.0

App Store Connect Operation Error

ERROR ITMS-90022: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly '120x120' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0."

ERROR ITMS-90023: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '76x76' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0."

ERROR ITMS-90023: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '167x167' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions supporting iPad Pro."

ERROR ITMS-90023: "Missing required icon file. The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPad of exactly '152x152' pixels, in .png format for iOS versions >= 7.0."
I am getting these four error messages when attempting to archive my application to submit the build to the App Store Connect. This is a Cordova project using Xcode 10.0. I have checked in the appIcon folders for these files and have added them myself but I am still getting this error. When I build normally, these errors do not exist but when I archive these errors appear during the App Store Connect process.
The files I create are exactly the pixels specified above. Does anyone know what I should do?

Replies

Do you use the cocoapods or tools like this to manage frameworks used in your project? I have the same problem and I use the cocoapods. When i update my cocoapods to the 1.5.3, the problem is sovled. I hope this will help you.