What is the meaning of "Recording interrupted by multitasking and content resizing" error

Hello,

could you explain please the meaning of the following error:

RPRecordingErrorContentResize (
Recording interrupted by multitasking and content resizing)? I'm interested in conditions/corner cases or actions which would cause it, or how it could be avoided. In my case I getting this error pretty randomly on different devices with iOS 12.1. But the most interesting part here is what the first recording session worked fine (I'm using
startCaptureWithHandler:completionHandler: / stopCaptureWithHandler:). And on some devices where I had this error after some time and several reboots it looks like it is gone.

I'm not fully understand what's going on under the hood, and official docs are too terse and have no detaied description about this error, so it would be great to have some detailed official comments here.

Thank you.

Replies

Hello dajnz, good day, happy new year, I have the same problem:

80167734 Optional (Error Domain = com.apple.ReplayKit.RPRecordingErrorDomain Code = -5807 "Multitasking and resizing interrupted recording" UserInfo = {NSLocalizedDescription = Multitasking and resizing interrupted recording})

Excuse me, you solved the problem ?, because I could not find a solution to this. I have the Xcode 10.1 and on my device (Xs Max) the latest version of iOS (12.1.2)

Thanks in advance for the information you can give me.

Jose Luis.

Hi folks,

I have same issue here. Did you figure out a resolution for this?

Thanks!

Charlie

Hi! Any solution?

Hi
I also have the same issue on iOS 12.1.2. Any solution?

Hi

I'm having this issue in iOS 12.2. Any solution?