Is there a list of UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities?

Apple's documentation has been marked as "no longer being updated". Is there a place where I can get updated information? I want to know if new keys have been added to UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities that let me restrict my app to iPhone 8 and above, for example.

According to the keys listed in the aforelinked document, one can restrict one's app to running on iPhone 7 and above by listing "nfc" as a required device capability. I don't see a way to require iPhone 8. Is there a key, and the document hasn't been updated, or is there no key?

Replies

The current list is here: UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities

Note that Apple apparently now wholly expects devs to restrict primarliy via iOS version, and by default, whichever devices are able to run a given version. Software over hardware.

If a given device does not support a specific capability, my opinion is that the dev is expected to (a) allow the app to still work in some fashion for lesser endowed hardware and/or (b) allow the store to bifurcate prior to initiating download/install by disallowing and informing the user accordingly.