App Store Connect showing Zero Sales/ Downloads

When I log in to App Store Connect it shows zero sales and zero downloads. We have several popular apps and it is highly unlikely that we had no downloads or sales for 2 days running. Anyone else experiencing this? Is it a known problem?

Replies

Same for me.

I'm having the same problem. When I try to use "Contact Us" to let Apple know about the problem, all I get is a blank page. Has anyone been able to let them know there's a problem? It's really frustrating to see that the system status shows no issues, but there's no way to let them know that isn't true. Hopefully they monitor this forum.

We are also facing similar issues. Not able to figure out how to contact Apple as well.

Same here. Zero downloads/sales for the last 2 days and contact doesn't work.

same here, i assume they shutdown the "contact us" page seeing as they would probably get millions of open tickets saying "is the site down?"

Same here on the Units / Sales / Proceeds and blank Contact form. The Subscriptions area is showing data for me though, so that's a relief.

Yes, It's similar to us.

I think it was a problem with the reporting of sales by App Store Connect. I had zero sales for a couple of days, even though Crashlytics (Fabric) was reporting new installs. Today there was a higher than normal amount of sales in App Store Connect so they must have fixed whatever problem they had and reported the cumulative sales from the missed days.

One of my account lost all data for 2 days, and the other account was abnormal high data. So I guess the system was broken.

I have zero units for the last two days. Zero downloads, including free apps, pretty much never happens so I'm assuming this is a problem with App Store Connect.

Same here in Australia. Our backend is still reporting sales receipts.

We've not seen the sudden increase at the other end yet, so maybe they're only correcting sales info piecemeal.

Look like problems are resolved now. "Sales & Trends" showing data and "contact us" is also working.

same in China

Hi

This is happening for our account as well, didn't had any sale from past 2 days , but app store raking is high , not sure why this is happening ?

Looks like this needs a bump; been seeing zero sales for the last day even though I can tell there are downloads via other means. Any one else seeing the same?

Sigh

Is it just me or is 'sales and trends' completely useless and shockingly shoddy. It hardly ever works correctly, failing to load, throwing reams of errors or showing bogus data. This is an essential service that WE PAY FOR with our yearly developer fee and 30% sales royalty and Apple don't care one little bit about making it work.

If they can't make it work then at least they could have a reliable message to tell us when it's broken...