Cryptocurrency trading - will be rejected?

We are not sure if we can create an app with functionalities as follows:

The app is an exchange client of the cryptocurrency market. The user has an account on the exchange and there are his money stored (fiat). The app allows the user to put a buy order and sell order using the user’s fiat.

According to the new guideline - would such app be rejected from being published in the App Store? Can we create an app with such functionality?

Unfortunately, I have contacted the App Store Review Apple department but they refused to help me.

Can anyone help with this concern?

Replies

Read the guidelines:

3.1.5 (b) Cryptocurrencies:

• ℹ Wallets: Apps may facilitate virtual currency storage, provided they are offered by developers enrolled as an organization.
  • (ii) Mining: Apps may not mine for cryptocurrencies unless the processing is performed off device (e.g. cloud-based mining).
  • (iii) Exchanges: Apps may facilitate transactions or transmissions of cryptocurrency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered by the exchange itself.
  • (iv) Initial Coin Offerings: Apps facilitating Initial Coin Offerings (“ICOs”), cryptocurrency futures trading, and other crypto-securities or quasi-securities trading must come from established banks, securities firms, futures commission merchants (“FCM”), or other approved financial institutions and must comply with all applicable law.
  • (v) Cryptocurrency apps may not offer currency for completing tasks, such as downloading other apps, encouraging other users to download, posting to social networks, etc.

Generally, you need to be an established trading organization to be allowed.

Thanks for the response.
We read the guideline but it is not clear if we can release an app with such functionality and the Apple support refuses to help in this case - unfortunately. This is why I placed the question here. The concern is if being an "established trading organization" enough.

>...placed the question here.

App Review isn't here. No one here can promise what will/won't be rejected/approved. There are no pre-reviews, All you can expect here are the opinions of, and/or anecdotal replies from, other devs.