7 Replies
      Latest reply on Nov 17, 2019 8:19 AM by shays
      IMITeam Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Hi All,

How and where we can access esim frameworks?

Thanks in advance.

• Re: esim frameworks
          Claude31 Level 8 Level 8 (7,295 points)

What do you mean by eSim framwork ? What do you want to do ?

Have you looked at Core Telephony framework ?

eskimo Apple Staff Apple Staff (12,475 points)

While there are eSIM APIs in the public SDK, eSIM integration is not supported for general developers.  If you’re working with a carrier on this task, you will need to get help via your carrier’s contact at Apple.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
            Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware
            let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

igorion Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

After calling method addPlan of CTCellularPlanProvisioning how to show screens for label your plan and default line. What is api can I use for showing those screens or they show automatically as part of addPaln method?

zhaopenger Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

can you tell me how to get help via our carrier? Do you need our carrier to provide you with something?

eskimo Apple Staff Apple Staff (12,475 points)

The organisation I work for, Worldwide Developer Relations, is not involved in supporting carriers.  There’s a separate team here at Apple who does that:

• If you work for a carrier, you should escalate this internally to find out how to raise this with your carrier contact at Apple.

• If you’re working on behalf of a carrier — for example, as a contractor working on the carrier’s app — you should discuss this with your contacts at that carrier.

• If you’re working for an MVNO, you should escalate this to your ‘parent’ carrier.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
                      Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware
                      let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

shays Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

eskimo

in a related question is there a generly avaliable way to get the current cellular carrier name (as shown in the status bar)?

Core telephone gives me the SIM carrier info, not the MVNO im connected to