iTunes Connect keeps showing "Review the updated Paid Applications Schedule" even I already accepted it.

I'm going to update my app on AppStore,

but iTunes Connect keeps showing "Review the updated Paid Applications Schedule" and I can't do further steps:

=====

Review the updated Paid Applications Schedule.

In order to update your existing apps, create new in-app purchases, and submit new apps to the App Store, the user with the Legal role (Team Agent) must review and accept the Paid Applications Schedule (Schedule 2 to the Apple Developer Program License Agreement) in the Agreements, Tax, and Banking module.

To accept this agreement, they must have already accepted the latest version of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement in their account on the developer website.

=====

But i already accepted the new agreement and when i go to the link of "account on the developer website." I can't find any agreement accept checkbox any more.

If I click on the "Agreements, Tax, and Banking" link, the page shows "This page is currently unavailable due to system maintenance. Please check back later."

How can I fix this problem?

Replies

>How can I fix this problem?

Might only be cured by waiting for the backend to clear it's head.

I would be patient and try again later, but if still no joy, use the App Store Connect's 'contact us' link to contact support directly and ask them to take a look.

Good luck.