Metadata Rejected

Hi,

Review of my first app has ended and I got Metadata Rejected.

To help us proceed with the review of your app, please provide detailed information to the following questions. The more information you can provide upfront, the sooner we can complete your review.

Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed

- App displayed the error screen after laughing. Please provide clarification what the screen intended for. Please see attached screenshots for details.

Once you reply to this message in Resolution Center with the requested information, we can proceed with your review.

Please see attached screenshots for details.

I see screenshots and it was Heyzap page for adv. (it was opening after starting page only on my device.(test device.)

My answer is on resolution center,

Thanks for the information. I have two types of adv. Banner ad and interstitial ad. Both of them works perfectly while using the app. Screenshot that you sent to me is only showing in my device(test device).I provide that these screen intended for only test device. I tested that for another devices, these screen not showing on.

Is that enough?

I am waiting and app status is still Metadata Rejected.

Replies

>Is that enough?

App Review isn't here, and no one here can promise what they will/won't approve/reject. Best to wait for them to discuss w/you.

I don't quite understand what you are saying in your reply. Maybe the app reviewer won't either. I can definitely tell you that nothing that may or may not show up on your device is at all relevant. It is only what shows on the app reviewer's device that matters. If they don't like what they see, it gets rejected. From the reviewer's feedback, it is showing an error screen. You do not appear to have addressed that error screen at all.

OMG I forgot / / symbol on my xcode line 🙂 Thanks.