App removed for "misleading users about pricing"

Hi,

My app was sudenly removed from the App store with this reasoning:
"

Business - 3.1.2

We noticed that your auto-renewable subscriptions are marketed in a manner that may mislead users about the subscription pricing.

For this reason, your app will be removed from sale on the App Store at this time.

"

I have no idea how to proceed now. My app is not misleading users. All the regulatory text, full price and buttons as just as Apple Guidelines require. App was approved many many times before without any issues. Suddenly they are telling me that subscribtions are marketed in misleading manner. Suggesting this is a fact. But no proof was provided. Well obviously because there is none.

Now I'm not saying my app is priced very reasonably. People often request refunds claiming that they didn't know it cost so much. It's one of those high cost subscribtion apps with free trial. But everything is done per Apple guidelines.

I replied to this apple decision through Resolution Center but now it's been 3 working days and still no response. Has anyone had similar situation? How do I proceed?

Thanks

Replies

>People often request refunds claiming that they didn't know it cost so much

There's your proof and evidently why your app was pulled.

Devs can follow the guidelines all day, but when refund requests pile up, Apple takes action regardless. Apple is under no obligation to allow an app to remain in the store simply based on adherence to the guidelines.