Unity Firebase project not building in Xcode

Hi,

We have created a Firebase application on Android and the Firebase setup worked well on Android and we have followed directions regarding the iOS setup with Unity and had multiple problems. My developers have been looking for a solution for 3 days and tried dosens of things but to no avail.

Unity is building ok, but upon transfering to Xcode there is a problem (pasting below). We tried different version of Unity, different versions of Xcode, different NET framework and we managed to build the app but upon logging nothing was happening. Some authorisation problem. We implemented a QR code reader and manual entry of information to login and nothing is happening in both cases, there is no authorisation, and most of the time we could not even build.

Right now, my dev has texted me that he thinks that this is closest to what we have been experiencing although not precisely this -> Firebase Unity iOS Problems

Below I am pasting a part of the error from Xcode:

(Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

-> applicationWillResignActive()
UnloadTime: 1.163708 ms
2018-11-05 16:03:54.829080+0100 dzienstrategii[628:96003] ERROR: Unable to configure Firebase services: Google Analytics for Firebase version (50200000) does not match with Google App Measurement (50300000) version. Please update.
Unable to configure Firebase services: Google Analytics for Firebase version (50200000) does not match with Google App Measurement (50300000) version. Please update.
Firebase.FirebaseApp:CreateInternal()
Firebase.FirebaseApp:CreateAndTrack(CreateDelegate, FirebaseApp)
Firebase.Auth.FirebaseAuth:get_DefaultInstance()
Authorization:Awake()

(Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

InitializationException: Firebase app creation failed.
at Firebase.FirebaseApp.CreateAndTrack (Firebase.CreateDelegate createDelegate, Firebase.FirebaseApp existingProxy) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Firebase.Auth.FirebaseAuth.get_DefaultInstance () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Authorization.Awake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0