AppStore Connect API access request

It shows on the AppStore Connect API landing page that only a team agent can request access. Since my team agent is unfamiliar with the portal, can an Admin request access, instead?

Accepted Reply

Only your team agent can sign the agreement required to request API access.

Replies

Only your team agent can sign the agreement required to request API access.

Would there be a step-by-step guide on what the Team Agent would see and need to do for Technical Admins to guide the Team Agent?

The process is very simple so hopefully it will go smoothly. Here are the precise steps:

1. Log in to App Store Connect.
    You will see the App Store Connect home page.
  2. Click the "Users and Access" icon.
    You are taken to your team's user list.
  3. Click the Keys tab at top of the page.
    You see the message "Permission is required to access the App Store Connect API. You can request access on behalf of your organization," along with a Request Access button.
  4. Click Request Access.
    You see a very short agreement (just a few lines), an "I agree" type checkbox, and a Submit button.
  5. Review the terms and, if acceptable, click the checkbox and then Submit.
    You're done!

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much for the help!

It shows on the AppStore Connect API landing page that only a team agent can request access. Since my team agent is unfamiliar with the portal, can an Admin request access, instead?

even with the account holder role, I can not request access to the apple store connect API. The request button was grey out
The request button is also grey out on my end like with hellovuphan up there. Do you guys have any suggested solution for this?
We are experiencing the same problem as described above:
Even though the user is an Account Holder, "Request Access" button is greyed out with message "Permission is required to access the App Store Connect API. Only the Account Holder can request access."

Is this a temporary malfunction, are is there something we might be missing?
We are experiencing the same issue.
Button is grey for Account Holder.
Please take a look, this is blocker.
Thanks.
We are experiencing the same issue.
Button is grey for Account Holder.
Thanks.
The "Request Access" button has been disabled.
I too see a greyed out button for "Request Access". I am the "sole admin, account holder".
I am having the same problem. I am the account holder and only person in the account. The request access button is greyed out.
the issue here. request access button is greyed out. Please help
I got the same issue, me, the account holder and only person in the account.

But the request access button is greyed out.