Can't upload app: No accounts with App Store Connect access have been found

Getting this error suddenly tonight:

No App Store Conect Account:

No accounts with App Store Connect access have been found for the team "<MY TEAM>". App Store Connect access is required for App Store distribution.

Then below it lists my Apple ID and says "No App Store Connect access for the team".

Nothing has changed and it worked a week ago.

I'm the owner of my company, the "agent" account in member center and admin on app store connect.

Any solution to this?

I had a similar problem maybe 6 months ago that randomly went away on its own at some point, but was stuck with it for a week or more at the time.

Replies

I fixed this with a reboot. Restarting XCode had no effect, and there is nothing obviously funny with my account.

For me, restarting Xcode and my Mac didn't work.

For some reason, I had been signed out of Xcode. I clicked Manage Accounts, then signed in with my Apple ID and it worked

• retstarting xcode worked for me.

Add a Comment

I also suddenly faced that issue. I was unable to upload with Xcode but with the Transporter Tool I was able to upload the exported IPA files. I restarted, I installed an Xcode update. No success. The solution was to delete the Apple ID login, restarted Xcode and reloaded in.

Then it worked again.

Thanks mattfrench!

I made sure that I was logged in Apple ID (in OSX Settings) and in Xcode->Settings->Accounts When that didn't help, I opened the Developer app and made sure to be logged in there. It works now.

Xcode Restart is not working.