can’t update to macOS 10.14.1

My Macbook Pro Mid 2014 is currently on macOS Mojave 10.14 (18A389). I removed the developer profile from my computer so I can receive offical releases only. For some reason it is not letting me update to macOS 10.14.1 even though I am still on 10.14. Software Update in System Preferences says 10.14 is up to date and when I tried downloading the update from Apple, the installer gives me an error saying this volume does not meet the requirements for this update.

Why am i unable to update to 10.14.1?

Accepted Reply

I was able to go to the App Store (under my previous Beta 10.14 that I removed the Beta Profile from) and download the full 6gb Mojave 10.14.1 Install. I didn't need a memory stick. I installed that on top (ran about an hour) and it completed fine. I now have a "normal" 10.14.1 Mojave Install. Fixed.

Replies

Same here:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/110379

Just posted a bit ago.

I was able to go to the App Store (under my previous Beta 10.14 that I removed the Beta Profile from) and download the full 6gb Mojave 10.14.1 Install. I didn't need a memory stick. I installed that on top (ran about an hour) and it completed fine. I now have a "normal" 10.14.1 Mojave Install. Fixed.

Another solution is to open the App Store, search for macOS Mojave, and click on View/Get. This will summon the System Preferences and macOS starts to look for an update. For me, the process finds the macOS 10.14.1 and asked if I would like to update.

Update: Funnily enough, after downloading the update. It says your system is up-to-date and didn't install it!