app review 3.1.1-Use payment mechanisms other than in-app purchase to unlock features or functionality in the app

Hello guys . I created app about Finance Wallet Payment Online . My App have features : - buy game card, buy mobile card , buy data 3G-4G, payment internet bill, water bill, electric bill ..ect .. and my app Reject from apple review.

1.1.6 - Include false information, features, or misleading metadata.

2.3.0 - Undergo significant concept changes after approval

2.3.1 - Have hidden or undocumented features, including hidden "switches" that redirect to a gambling or lottery website

3.1.1 - Use payment mechanisms other than in-app purchase to unlock features or functionality in the app

3.2.1 - Do not come from the financial institution performing the loan services

4.3.0 - Are a duplicate of another app or are conspicuously similar to another app

5.2.1 - Were not submitted by the legal entity that owns and is responsible for offering any services provided by the app

5.2.3 - Facilitate illegal file sharing or include the ability to save, convert, or download media from third party sources without explicit authorization from those sources

5.3.4 - Do not have the necessary licensing and permissions for all the locations where the app is used

I try resubmit but got 3 time same reject reason .How i can fix

I need help .

thank