Reporter.jar returns 213 error when there ARE sales on the specified date

I've been using the reporter tool for a couple years now. I manually put in the requests every morning to check my sales. Today to get the sales for Friday and the weekend I tried the same line I do every day and received a 213 error for the 26th's sales. The command I used is below.

java -jar Reporter.jar p=Reporter.properties Sales.getReport XXXXXXXXX, Subscriber, Detailed, Daily, 20181026, 1_1

I was able to use it for the 27th and 28th sales and it worked fine. Everytime on the 26th however I get this error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>

<Error>

<Code>213</Code>

<Message>There were no sales for the date specified.</Message>

</Error>

I checked on App Store Connect and I have 10 subscription events that happened on the 26th (all of which should show up on the Subscriber report). I used the command below and was able to get SubscriptionEvents just fine on the 26th.

java -jar Reporter.jar p=Reporter.properties Sales.getReport XXXXXXXXX, SubscriptionEvent, Summary, Daily, 20181026, 1_1

I'm at a loss for how I can get my Subscriber report for the 26th?

Replies

Having the same problem. I cannot extract Sales report for specifically 26th using Reporter.jar, all other dates work.

Interestingly I get a similar error message "No report is available because there were no sales for the selected date." when I try to download the report from App Store Connect.

I've been retrying the 26th every morning to see if they adjust something.... Today they did. It downloaded just fine with the information I was expecting. Maybe there's a month end process that got kicked off and generated the missing report? I dunno.

I just got this error message when trying to download my weekly sales report. My daily reports for Monday 06-05 thru Sunday 06-11 all show positive sales for multiple products. But the weekly report for Jul-05 thru Jul-11-2023 returns the above error message via Reporter.jar, and "No report is available because there were no sales for the selected date." via the App Store Connect web page.