BLE peripheral device disconnection with status 759

I'm working on an application that processes continuous data from a BLE device. I've been noticing occasional unexpected device disconnections, and when I look at the device console logs at the time of disconnection I see this:

bluetoothd

Subsystem: com.apple.bluetooth

Category: Server.GATT

Activity ID: 0

Thread ID: 0x7e51e

***: 73

Gatt device disconnected on handle 0x104f00b10 with status 759

Does anyone know what the 759 status might be?

Accepted Reply

Error status 759 indicates that the connection parameters requested are not accepted by one of the sides.

Whether the BLE device is throwing this and disconnecting, or the iOS side, would need more investigation. If you look at a packet log of what's going on, it will be clear which side is requesting, and which side is rejecting.

This document will tell you what are the acceptable connection parameters to an Apple device, and what to expect them to be as a BLE device:

Technical Q&A QA1931: Using the correct Bluetooth LE Advertising and Connection Parameters for a stable connection <https://developer.apple.com/library/prerelease/content/qa/qa1931/_index.html>

Replies

Error status 759 indicates that the connection parameters requested are not accepted by one of the sides.

Whether the BLE device is throwing this and disconnecting, or the iOS side, would need more investigation. If you look at a packet log of what's going on, it will be clear which side is requesting, and which side is rejecting.

This document will tell you what are the acceptable connection parameters to an Apple device, and what to expect them to be as a BLE device:

Technical Q&A QA1931: Using the correct Bluetooth LE Advertising and Connection Parameters for a stable connection <https://developer.apple.com/library/prerelease/content/qa/qa1931/_index.html>

Thank you for your quick reply. We have adjusted the connection intervals in our embedded device's code based on the specs and eliminated the disconnection issue.