asp mvc site crashing safari iOS

I have developed a website (https://inbranchcardprinting.azurewebsites.net) that my credit union will be using to upload a picture from a members phone to our azure storage blob that will be printed onto their custom debit card. The main issue is right after the upload page and before the thank you page just fine while exiting that action fine.) safari will display one of two error messages. The first and most common one is "This web page has been reloaded because a problem has occurred." This is accompanied by a dialog box asking to resubmit the form. However everything on the back end worked fine. No server side errors were thrown and the image is successfully uploaded to our azure storage. I step through the controller and everything works fine and exits the action with no issue. This problem does not occur on desktop or android devices.

Now I know that I can reproduce the bug so I look into how to diagnose iOS safari pages and try to use their web inspector tool. I get it loaded up on my mac just fine and tether my iPhone to the safari session. I go to the page and not only does it error on my iOS device it crashes my mac safari window of debugging. So next I try to use xcode's simulator and system logging to capture the issue and nearly the same thing happens only I get an on screen(simulator) error of "This page can not be loaded because the web page stooped responding." Also while this time it did not crash the logger the logger window recorded nothing.

I am not sure how to continue to debug this issue while not having access to any type of working logging or debugging features. Any direction or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Update: it doen't throw an error when uploading small files < 900k. This doesn't make sense to me because the large files still upload and run through the action just fine but trigger an iOS error. Also if i return null from the upload action instead of a redirect to the thank you page i still get the same iOS erroring but a successful upload. IDK if this info is related at all or not.