Buildtime warnings: Could not load frameworks ((null)) when running default ARKit app

Hi,

I am getting a bunch of warnings at Buildtime when running the default ARKit app (File > New > Augmented Reality App). Is this normal?

scntool: warning: Could not load ModelIO.framework ((null))

scntool: warning: Could not load SceneKit.framework ((null))

scntool: warning: Could not load PhysicsKit.framework ((null))

scntool: warning: Could not load Jet.framework ((null))

scntool: warning: Could not load SpriteKit.framework ((null))

/scntool:-1: The document file:///Users/...art.scnassets/ship.scn is not an archived scene.

/scntool:-1: Conversion failed, will simply copy input to output.

/scntool:-1: Copy failed file:///Users/...art.scnassets/ship.scn -> file:///Users/.../art.scnassets/ship.scn error:Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=516 "“ship.scn” couldn’t be copied to “art.scnassets” because an item with the same name already exists."

I've recently upgraded from iOS 11 to iOS 12, and Xcode 9 to Xcode 10, and I have never run into these warnings before. I have built and run this "ship.scn" ARKit demo many times before, and even created my own ARKit applications with great success in ARKit 1.5 before the upgrade. I am also having other various issues with the SceneKit editor crashing randomly and not rendering .DAE models correctly (although the preview window looks correct, the editor does not)... so I believe these warnings are the start of all the problems that I am facing.

I've tried reinstalling Xcode to no avail.

Any advice? Anyone having similar issues?

Thanks!

Replies

having the same issue

Did you solve the problem? Im having the same issues.

I'm also having this problem. Occurs with the default macOS game project, macOS 10.14 xcode 10.

I'm seeing this problem as well. 10.14, xcode 10.0 (and 10.1 beta 3).

This appears to be fixed in Xcode 11.1 GM.