unable to create sandbox testuser

Hi all first time posting here

Anyone else experiencing issues creating sandbox testusers? https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/access/testers

Trying to create 1 right now and it keeps getting stuck on password validation? doesn't really matter what password combination it always fails. some kind of server error here?

dev account is valid and i have admin rights and the email have not been registered else where

exact error on ui is

There are one or more validation errors below.

server has something like this

{
  "errors" : [ {
    "id" : "16b27905-f9b4-4342-97cc-62b462f92bf2",
    "status" : "409",
    "code" : "ENTITY_ERROR.ATTRIBUTE.INVALID",
    "title" : "The provided entity includes an attribute with an invalid value",
    "detail" : "",
    "source" : {
      "pointer" : "/data/attributes/password"
    }
  } ]
}

Replies

I also face the same issue.

I am also seeing this issue 10/9/18

Same issue. Apple?

Same issue here. Tried on various accounts, same error on all of them.

i have the same error! help!

I had the same problem but was able to successfully add users by making sure the minimum characters was 8, had numbers and at least a symbol.

h@ppyBoot77 was the exact password I used for my sandbox account.

Were there any other steps you took?

I've tried all sorts of email variations from new gmail accounts to using the "+" notation on existing emails, as well as all sorts of password lengths and characters.

I've talked to Apple a couple of times and they just said they knew about an issue that was being investigated.

Facing the same issue and I'm unable to create Testers.

{
  "errors" : [ {
    "id" : "c10c374e-877f-4ade-9e06-35fe6e9a9cc9",
    "status" : "409",
    "code" : "ENTITY_ERROR.ATTRIBUTE.INVALID",
    "title" : "The provided entity includes an attribute with an invalid value",
    "detail" : "",
    "source" : {
      "pointer" : "/data/attributes/password"
    }
  } ]
}

We have been wrestling with this for quite some time and finally got it working. The issue is that there is no proper error handling so it is not even remotely clear what is wrong.

The criteria we found are:

• any "+" notation for emails no longer works (i.e. myemail+testaccount@gmail.com)
  • Some gmail accounts are being flagged as already in use with an Apple account, create a brand new one and try that.
  • Passwords must have special characters, numbers, and upper/lower case.