Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

Hello,

IAP working fine on lower IOS version but not on IPad IOS12, any idea what is wrong ?

Thank you for your help

"

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

Although we understand your concerns, the specific issue is that we were unable to trigger the IAPs and make a purchase of extra coins as all “Zatwierdź” buttons were unresponsive - no action occurred when we tapped any of them.

We discovered this bug when we reviewed your app on iPad running iOS 12 on Wi-Fi.

To resolve this issue, please run your app on a device to identify any issues, then revise and resubmit your app for review.

For information about testing your app and preparing it for review, please see Technical Note TN2431: App Testing Guide.

For a networking overview, please review About Networking. For a more specific overview of App Review’s IPv6 requirements, please review the IPv6 and App Review discussion on the Apple Developer Forum.

You can learn more about how to test in-app purchase products in your development sandbox environment in App Store Connect Developer Help.

Once you have made the appropriate changes to your app, we can continue with our review. We look forward to reviewing your revised and resubmitted app.

Best regards,

App Store Review"

Replies

Please send me the app id of the app so that I can review the rejection.

rich kubota - rkubota@apple.com

developer technical support CoreOS/Hardware/MFI

Thank you Rich

my app id: 1409389345

Hi! Have you solved this problem? We faced with it, too. Futhermore iap works well with sandbox account on our side with different iOS versions both on iPhone and iPad so we cannot reproduce this issue. Can someone helps us and say what wrong with it?