SKErrorDomain Code=0

Do other people have problems with Apple's servers right now?

Unable to make sandbox purchases (everything worked fine yesterday).

Further information (device logs):

itunesstored PurchaseProtocolDataProvider: Server-driven authentication failed with error: Error Domain=SSErrorDomain Code=4 "Connexion à l’iTunes Store impossible" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Connexion à l’iTunes Store impossible}

Is the sandbox authentication server KO?

Replies

Same for me, Sandbox unavailable since 3 days.

Can't log into sandbox accounts, neither buy inapp.

We are having the same problem:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/109370

Phantomsg: thanks for the link you shared !

Apple: Is it possible to have help please? (it seems that many developers are facing the same problem).

Getting the error: "Cannot connect to the iTunes Store" in the UK.

I have done the following:

- Created multiple different sandbox accounts. None of them work.

- Signed out of iTunes/App Store from the iOS Settings app before testing my app.

- Checked all my code/iAP identifiers/account settings/etc...

Must be an issue either with iOS 12 StoreKit framework or with Apple's servers.

Update: I have submitted a bug report (45007891) - hopefully Apple will look into it.

It appears that the issue with sandbox testing is not a server specific issue as the problem is not affecting everyone. In order to investigate this issue, the iTunes Server engineers have asked that bug reports be submitted with more complete information, including a sysdiagnose archive from the device. Such device will show additional information about the problem which a ping cannot.

First, here are the instructions to capture the sysdiagnose archive - please log into the Apple Developer Bug Report Profiles and log web page - <https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/profiles-and-logs/>

If you do this on the test device using the Safari browser, you can install the profiles to the device directly from the web site.

Install the following profiles

1. “App Store/iTunes Store for iOS” profile

2. “sysdiagnose for iOS” profile.

After all profiles are installed, please restart the device.

Please review the instructions for triggering the sysdiagnose profile and how to use iTunes to download the archive file by syncing with the device.

Make sure you are familiar with triggering the sysdiagnose log, then perform the steps to replicate the problem. When the failure occurs, trigger the sysdiagnose profile, wait 5 minutes, then sync the device with iTunes and find the sysdiagnose archive file. While reproducing the problem please capture screenshots showing evidence of the connection failure.

To submit the bug report, please follow these instructions. Please use the Apple Developer Bug Report web page - http://bugreport.apple.com.

After logging in, select the Product “Other”.

Fill out the bug report form. In the description section -

make sure to include the application ID

add a sequence of steps that a new user will take to use the app to find the In-App Purchase item

describe the evidence provided by the app that a network failure occurred. If there is a delayed response, indicate the approximate delay time.

Please include the sysdiagnose archive as an attachment to the bug report.

If you have a TestFlight build of the sandbox version of the app, please send an invitation to “apps_test@icloud.com”. Please include the bug report number in the invitation so that the test engineer knows which bug report to associate with the invitation.

Thank you for your assistance with this matter.

rich kubota - rkubota@apple.com

developer technical support CoreOS/Hardware/MFI

Thanks for the info, updated radar 45012933 with requested information. Seeing it with bare bone scratch app with is attached to radar.

You failed to state that you:

1) are testing on a device not the simulator

2) deleted the old builds of the app from the device before reinstalling from Xcode.

These device logs seem suspicious to me:

accountsd iTunesAccountsAuthenticationPlugin: [3B8DD2D7] Something went wrong and our auth response has no username.

accountsd iTunesAccountsAuthenticationPlugin: [3B8DD2D7] The authentication request said it completed successfully, but we couldn't parse its response.

The following is a response which I posted to <https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/98763>

I've finally replicated the issue by taking a hint post above by seansy. I created a new test user account. Then I attempted the in-app purchase and it failed when I used the new test user account. Since I was using iOS 12 on my iPhone, i also found that when I entered the Settings app -> iTunes & App Store -> Sandbox Acct setting

and entered my new test user account credentials, the test user field remained blank. When I entered a test user account which I'd been using for a while, the test user field was updated. I captured the console log for both cases and observed a "failure to authenticate" error prior to the call to the updatedTransactions method.

I've submitted bug report rdar://45059292to document this problem.

For those that are experiencing this problem. If you have iOS 12, are you able to replicate the problem in the Settings app.

As a workaround suggestion, if you can submit a TestFlight build so that you can use your existing iTunes accounts(created before Sept '18) in sandbox mode, I would expect that things will work. If not, this would be another bug report issue.

rich kubota - rkubota@apple.com

developer technical support CoreOS/Hardware/MFI

Hi, I also got this one. But all of the function work well on the last year.

The logic about the In App Purchase is not changed.

Could any help me what happen? How could I confirm this feature?

Thanks!