Intent donation fails with "null" error

Hi!

I've been implementing the new coo siri features, however I'm facing a constant "null" in the error description when I try to donate the intent, instead of an error with a meaningful description of what is missing in the object.

-----------------------------------------------------

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/sirikit/ininteraction/1690386-donate

On the link above I read this: "If there was an error, this parameter contains an error object describing what happened."

But I get:

Interaction donation failed: Error Domain=IntentsErrorDomain Code=1901 "(null)" UserInfo={NSUnderlyingError=0x600003b58c30 {Error Domain=CSIndexErrorDomain Code=-1003 "(null)”}}

-----------------------------------------------------

I have asked for siri permissions, defined the intent definition file, plist files are intact...In fact, I have tried these routines 3 times from scratch so far :-)

I would greatly appreciate some insight of what could be possible going wrong here. Thanks in advance!

Accepted Reply

Hey all,

So the issue was in the build settings. Having a different bundle id for debug-scheme was causing this "null" issue. Hope that helps someone.

Kind regards,

/Alper

Replies

Hey all,

So the issue was in the build settings. Having a different bundle id for debug-scheme was causing this "null" issue. Hope that helps someone.

Kind regards,

/Alper

Hello Alper, how did you fix the issue? My project needs the second debug scheme, is there a way to get around this? Thanks!

I'd also love to learn how you solved this. Struggling with this unknown error with now.