TestFlight Public Link: "This beta isn't accepting any new testers right now."

After a day and a half to get a build approved, I enabled the public link for a group of testers. Anyone who taps on the public link gets a page with this message:

"This beta isn't accepting any new testers right now."

I set the limit at 100 testers. I tried removing the limit altogether. Nothing works. This is so frustrating. Can anyone help?

Accepted Reply

I had to tap the button to "notify users" (I believe that is what it said - it disappeared after I tapped it) first, then the link worked.

Replies

I had to tap the button to "notify users" (I believe that is what it said - it disappeared after I tapped it) first, then the link worked.

Where did you find this button?

The "notify users" button is on the "Builds" tab. 😕

• That link or button doesn't appear there.

Add a Comment

Thank you 🙂

Where? I have not such button...

Did not have notify buttons on my side.

In my case, I did not have builds selected for external testing:
- just above the public link, there is a Builds tab - click on it
- add the build(s) you want external link to access.
Link was working fine after this.

I think 'notify users' is far from intuitive! Thanks, Apple...
Add a Comment
Agree. How could I know that I have to press 'notify users' without Googling ...
Last time I was published an app to TestFlight was one and a half year ago. Today I don't feel any improvement at all and I found that it's difficult to know what's going on.

so, anybody knows how can I enable my link? https://testflight.apple.com/join/WtRCUNpf this is strange

This is sooo bad UX. I don't want to notify all of my users when a release is out, JUST to get the public url to work!!!!

In my case it seems that Apple just changed the public link under the hood. The link has been the same for as long as I can remember and now it was just changed without any communication.

Not the nicest experience @ Apple.

check

"This beta isn't accepting any new testers right now."what happened

Tanx

pCloud