error when copying swift standard libraries

I have some code that is about a year old that used to work. I can no longer build the project. I am using Xcode 10.

The error appears in the block

"copying swift standard libraries"

It says: libswiftMetal.dylib: code object is not signed at all

I am using automatic code signing.

Here is the output:

CopySwiftLibs /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app (in target: IsPrime)

cd /Users/betten/DEV.18/iOS/ANTON/IsPrime

export CODESIGN_ALLOCATE=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/codesign_allocate

export DEVELOPER_DIR=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer

export SDKROOT=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS12.0.sdk

builtin-swiftStdLibTool --copy --verbose --sign 83F30FCA689D3636D925B74C4EF7FD6E98864CAA --scan-executable /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/IsPrime --scan-folder /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks --scan-folder /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/PlugIns --platform iphoneos --toolchain /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain --destination /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks --strip-bitcode --resource-destination /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app --resource-library libswiftRemoteMirror.dylib --strip-bitcode-tool /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/bitcode_strip --emit-dependency-info /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Intermediates.noindex/IsPrime.build/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.build/SwiftStdLibToolInputDependencies.dep

Requested Swift ABI version based on scanned binaries: 6

libswiftMetal.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftMetal.dylib

libswiftQuartzCore.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftQuartzCore.dylib

libswiftUIKit.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftUIKit.dylib

libswiftCoreFoundation.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreFoundation.dylib

libswiftCoreImage.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreImage.dylib

libswiftFoundation.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftFoundation.dylib

libswiftDispatch.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftDispatch.dylib

libswiftObjectiveC.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftObjectiveC.dylib

libswiftDarwin.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftDarwin.dylib

libswiftCore.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib

libswiftSwiftOnoneSupport.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftSwiftOnoneSupport.dylib

libswiftos.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftos.dylib

libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib

libswiftRemoteMirror.dylib is up to date at /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/libswiftRemoteMirror.dylib

Probing signature of /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftMetal.dylib

/usr/bin/codesign -r- --display /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftMetal.dylib

/Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftMetal.dylib: code object is not signed at all

Codesigning /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftMetal.dylib

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign 83F30FCA689D3636D925B74C4EF7FD6E98864CAA --verbose /Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftMetal.dylib

/Users/betten/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/IsPrime-coukjhqgswmqsbbmmsadqdscuugp/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/IsPrime.app/Frameworks/libswiftMetal.dylib: errSecInternalComponent

error: Failed with exit code 1

Replies

I am also having this issue. Any luck?

me too have this problem

I'm facing the same issue.

I tried :
  • Go to /Users/MYUSER/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/

• Moved all the files to Trash, empty the trash

• Opened Xcode, Clean and Build.

• Restarting xcode or macbook, dragging and dropping certificate in the keychain

I tried also:
  • Close Xcode.

• Open Key Chain.

• Find the iOS Developer cert in Local.

• Drag and drop the cert from Local to the System tab.

• Enter admin password when prompted.

• Start Xcode and build project for your device.

But all the above steps didn't solve the issue. Any luck ?
I'm facing the same issue.
Has anyone found a solution to the issue?

My project was running fine but it looked like the view was not loading properly. Clean build the folder and deleted the derived data. From that moment, this issue occurred and it is not getting away. No luck so far.