Transfer Ownership before first release with TestFlight in progress

So I have created an app in development and have release several testflights in order to get the app ready. Now I'm ready to transfer ownership to the company who will be releasing it. The TRANSFER is missing on the app info. I understand that I may need to turn TestFlight off. Will that then show the transfer? What happens to all TestFlight users, do they transfer as well? Anyone have an insight into this. I need to transfer name and everything over to new entity. They want to use the same name and everything. The only thing that will change is the bundle id, but name and existing TestFlight users need to transfer over. Anyone know how to do this before the app is released?

Replies

See: App Transfer Overview

A (store/ASC) transfer between two accounts requires at least one version in the store first.

In your case, you may want to hand that app off outside the store, as a buildable project, keeping in mind it's app/bundleID is tied to the original account, meaning when the new owner acts to put it in the store, they will be creating a new one, via their account, to kick that process off.

Note in that example TF is not a factor and nothing done under your account in that regard will go beyond your account.