Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

------------------------------------

How to solve this problem?

There is no problem using it in China, but it cannot be logged in when apple reviews it

--------------------------------------------------------------

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPhone running iOS 12 on Wi-Fi.

Specifically, an error message was shown during login.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please run your app on a device to identify any issues, then revise and resubmit your app for review.

If we misunderstood the intended behavior of your app, please reply to this message in Resolution Center to provide information on how these features were intended to work.

For new apps, uninstall all previous versions of your app from a device, then install and follow the steps to reproduce the issue. For updates, install the new version as an update to the previous version, then follow the steps to reproduce the issue.

Resources

For information about testing your app and preparing it for review, please see Technical Note TN2431: App Testing Guide.

For a networking overview, please review About Networking. For a more specific overview of App Review’s IPv6 requirements, please review the IPv6 and App Review discussion on the Apple Developer Forum.

Please see attached screenshots for details.

Replies

Hi

Even I am facing the same issue.

I can able to login in wifi as well as in mobile data. But apple review team could not able to log in and they rejected the app.

We have tried in multiple scenarios but couldn't able to reproduce what Apple Review Team says.

Really don't know what to do and they are not even supporting to reproduce the issue.

How you fixed this issue ,I am also facing the same issue and helpless.