Is acceptable business model

Hello,

I would like to create and publish application which works with another service (next "Service"). Service has public API, but to get acces to it, you should be approved by this Service. So I would like to use cookies instead API. I would like to let user auth via browser inside of my app, and after it use cookies with requests to communicate with this Service without their API. Business model - I would like to create help mechanism to make easier some user actions. To make some actions user should request this actions from app, this means app will not make spam or something like that.

Example application flow:

1. Hello screen with Login button

2. Web browser where I load Service's site, with my own injected script which check "is user authenticated"

3. Checking authentication with some request like "get basic user info" with cookies, and after 200 code allow user access to other application features

4. ...using app, and when user want to exti -> clear cookies and show Hello screen (from part 1)

So my questions are:

1. Will I have available to distribute my app via App Store?

2. Should I allow to use some basic functional at application, or may I dont let users use my app wihtout auth via browser?

3. What I should to fix at app for being acceptable?

Thanx all, and sorry for my bad english.

Replies

Here is just a personal analysis, not a lawyer's one.

Have you first got the agreement of the other company to do this ?

Otherwise, they could argue that you are reusing their sofwtare (on servers) without right. And that could probably cause a rejection?.

Hello, thank you for your answer.

I think Service will reject my idea to help users with my software. At another way I could use their API.

(In Play Market i seen a lot of applications like that)