New graphic complications aren't working in gallery

Anyone having success with the new complication types showing up properly in the Face Gallery on the iPhone? The complications are all working for me on the watch itself, but the Face Gallery on the iPhonehas a lot of problems.

There's a slew of issues. For example Graphic Bezel Template I've never seen appear properly–just shows up blank in the Face Gallery. I noticed that the json in the exported gallery.ckcomplication doesn't have the gaugeProvider defined. No matter how I'm changing the gaugeProvider, it doesn't export in the json.

Even with seemingly working json (like in the circular template) I've also had some consistent Simulator crashes in "Bridge" every time I switch to these complications.

Replies

Same thing here. I use Graphic Bezel template with Circular Image (no gauge) and the complication bundle generated in the sim doesn't contain an image. It also crashes in "bridge".

I solved this by removing complication bundle from the project. Both simulator and iPhone show complications now in the Watch app. Maybe it's not needed anymore?

Removing the complication bundle seemed to be the answer. While the complications didn't appear in the watch app immediately, they seemed to appear some time later.

This seems to be a workaround, but it seems the intended system of saving out a bundle and putting in the iPhone app is totally broken.

Landed on this page with similar issues today. I tried following the Apple docs of exporting the complication bundle but kept runnign into errors.

I finally resolved the issue of the complication not showing up in the Watch app on the iPhone Sim by manually adding the complication to the watch complication target's info.plist file under 'ClockKit Complications - Supported Families'.

I also had to add a timeline entry in the `getCurrentTimelineEntry` for the complication to get it to display anything.

Hope this helps someone else down the road.

Same