How to get sms/calls history?

We have a client who wants to automate support provided by SMS or Calls. So we need to get SMS/Calls history within our application but we are not able to find any help in SDK that can do this task. In Android we can listen to SMS and Calls events but in iPhone there is no API to perform same task.

I have seen some other websites/apps can create backups of SMS and Calls from iCloud. If they can read SMS / Calls data for backup it means there is some way to get sms/calls history.

How we can implement same thing in our iphone application?

Replies

As far as I know, there is no way to get sms/call history directly within an app. Some services apparently use other means like raw iTunes backups. If you point to a specific app/site, perhaps we could speculate what they're doing…

Thanks TheCD for your reply.

For example see this website:
https://www.reincubate.com/labs/icloud-api/

They are providing calls / sms history from real-time icloud backup.

Similarly if we see mspy.com , they are providing lot of data including sms and calls on iphone.

Note: we want to get calls / sms data of our own device (our own icloud), so there must be a way to do this.

From what I can tell from their websites, Reincubate and mSpy both extract the data from iTunes/iCloud backups. All I can say is that there is no documented way to do this—the backup format is proprietary. Discussion of undocumented procedures is against the forum rules.