SKTileMapNode: automapping selects wrong tile description

I'm experiencing a problem with automapping on a SKTileMapNode.

I want to cover every possible tile layout. I created every possible sprite, and I created a Custom Group in my Grid Tile Set. I added all descriptions, and configured them properly (above, left, etc.)

However, the automapping engine is wrong for some tiles. It will select "Above, Right" instead of "Above, Above Right, Right", for example.

It appears to concern tiles with neighbors in diagonal: the automapping engine takes the first matching tile description in the tiles descriptions list, even if it does not have "Above right" checked (for example). If I delete the "Above, Right", and recreate it to make it appear lower in the tiles list, then the automapping engine takes the proper one ("Above, Above Right, Right"). It is not a solution, because there are 47 images, and it is impossible to order them in a universal way (plus, the editor does not support drag and drop, and I do not want to suffer).

I asked the question on stackoverflow, with examples and screenshots of the problem: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52198373/custom-group-in-tilemap-set-does-not-select-the-proper-tile

Is there any known bug with the automapping engine? Is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks in advance for your time!