How can I interface with a large social media resource or web service?

I am a novice iOS app developer and am seeking a solution or at least,direction. I want to create an app that can provide a search thru an entire social resource for a match on a specfic field. The Apple Social framework seems to interface with social media Facebook but only by using a specific user ID. I want to be able to search ALL Facebook user ID's (accounts) for 'musician' or 'musical artists' for example. Where can I look for such an interface (api or sdk) with social media or a web service resource that would allow such a global search of its accounts?

Replies

Have you looked at the FB iOS SDK?

Note: Not an offer to troubleshoot 3rd party SDKs/tools

Yes, I reviewed Facebook's several api for iOS but no success. The Graph api has deprecated access to a User 'work expeience', 'employer' and 'position' fields. And the Search api no longer returns info from User node regarding 'work' or 'about'. The only Public Profile Fields accessible are 'id' 'name' and 'picture'. So unless I am mistaken, I cannot search all profiles or users for a field that would return matches on their talent of 'musician'. ( By the way, Idid not observe a field named 'talent'). Thanks for the suggestion. I looked at LinkedIn also but very limited field access...There MUST be a resource somewhere with access to such info!