Invalid Siri Support - Localized description for custom intent

Hello,

I have uploaded a binary to iTunes Connect but I have receiving this email:

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "***". Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

Invalid Siri Support - Localized description for custom intent: "xxxxxx" not found for locale: zh_CN

Invalid Siri Support - Localized title for custom intent: "xxxxxx" not found for locale: zh_CN

I have added localized title and description in Intents.strings for the "zh_CN" language but nothing worked.

Could someone tell me how to solve it?

Replies

Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm having the same problem.

I had the same error. You have only to localize your intent in every localization supported by your project

I had localized my intent in every localization , but still not working, did you fix the error ?

I had the same error. Did any find a solution to this?

I had the same error. Did any find a solution to this

I'm experiencing the same issue but on my app and on the Siri Shortcut panel the localization in right.

Is it possible to publish the app anyway or will it be rejected during the examination phase?

1 year later...Solution is here. (for future readers...)

Moving your Intents.intentdefinition file into your main app target folder will solve the issue. Don't put this file under your Intent Extension target folder, even though you check both target memberships.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Gong Down vote reply of Gong
  • It didn't work for me this approach. Did you find any other solution?

• It didn't work me too. Any other solution for it ?

Add a Comment

@qing_feidee After breaking my head for days, I was able to solve this problem by adding a Description inside the custom intent "Here's some description to pass through the error" and then I checked the Localization boxes for Base and English

I implemented this for two of my apps that are on the App Store! BeAware, a Deaf Assistant that converts your iPhone into an alerting device and StairMasterClimber, climbing stairs for fun with friends You can also take a look at the code too since it's open source!

• Right click on your Intents (Base) line
  • Choose: Open As > Source Code
  • Find INIntentTitleID key or INIntentDescription key
  • The string value is the id
  • Check that this identifier is included in the localization files