No option to create MDM CSR on certification creation page, Apple developer Account

We are creating a parental control app. So inorder to manage the child device I am trying to use MDM protocol. But in my Companys Apple Developer Acount, there is no option to create MDM CSR under the certification creation page. Can any one please help, do I need to Entroll for some other developer account(Enterprise) for the MDM CSR option to be visible.

Replies

Now Apple has officially make announcement for app developers specially to the Parental control app developers requesting App developers to specify the device management capability and renew the agreement annually. Your “Account holder” must specify the MDM commands that it would use in your non-enterprise usecase . It helps Apple to ensure and protect privacy of children and users https://developer.apple.com/contact/request/mdm-capability Now coming to original question . “MDM CSR” option is not a available by default for all developer account . Your “Account holder” must request the capability to Apple and Apple would do that for you.

Hi,

I am trying to do the same thing and have requested app to enable MDM CSR option but no response since last 6 months. I will greatly appreciate if you can please let me know if it got enabled on your account?

Thanks

MDM CSR is not visible in my developer account. I need it to for AppProxy capability for development purpose. Do I need to write a mail it for too?