Huge discrepency between Sales reports and eventual payment

Hi

Hoping someone here can help explain what's happening here and/or point me in the direction of an Apple rep to sort out...

In Summary

Received my first months financial payment for June 2018 on August 2 provided proceeds of £757.99 against 499 units.

The Sales and Trends report shows for the same period sales of $2.77K, proceeds of $1.63k(£1.27k) and units for period of paid app (June14-June 30) of 777. Note: June 1 - June 13 the app was available as a free app before adding pricing on June 14.

The Sales and Trends report corresponds with my own mixpanel/app analytics data of first usage of the product and subsequent usage.

Can anyone explain how I lose 278 units like this and consequently a substanial amount of expected sales revenue?

Is this common for there to be this level of discrepency?

Thanks,

AD

Replies

That seems like a pretty big discrepancy, but we can't help you here. Try the Contact Us link at the bottom of this web page to contact Apple directly.

Alas I have been trying that. Two phone calls which provided nothing other than links to the standard payment web page(!) And that's it. Awaiting now for a response to a web form for their payments team but nearly three days in for a response to that.

Not great 😟

I was hoping that someone here would have a better set of contacts within Apple who can actually solve problems such as these rather than the Contact Us team who haven't been able to help so far.