Can you extract the .ipa of an app currently in my iPhone?

Apple App Store has banned gambling simulation apps. The App is in my phone. Is it possible to extract it's .ipa. The one installed via TestFlight is twice as big as the one I uploaded to the App Store using Application Loader. I've tried iFunBox but it requires an iOS version of 8.3 or earlier. My Documents I can access but not the .ipa.

Replies

Are you hoping the .ipa has the source code? (it doesn't) If you have the source code, why can't you just recreate a new .ipa?

I'm not that experienced with Mac. I managed to make a backup. How do I find the app-backup-file in the backup? Where is it located? I'm trying to transfer an app which is not available on the Apple App Store from one {Mac/Windows/iOS}-device to an iPhone? I managed to make a complete restore. That was not useful to me. I want to transfer one app from a {Mac/Windows/iOS}-device so other users can do the same thing if I provide the .ipa file containing the app.

.ipa files are only used 1) to send the app to App Store Connect for distribution in the App Store or 2) to deploy an ad-hoc installation on a developer's test device. End users (non-developers) cannot install apps from .ipa files; they can only install apps from the App Store or TestFlight.

Ok

Keep in mind that discussing unauthorized procedures is against the forum rules.