WatchOS 5 beta 7 keeps restarting Watch

After installing beta 7 and the watch completed the process, I put it on my wrist and had these repeated restarts. It finally settled but it crashed and restarted at least 5 times after installing this latest beta. (watch series 3 with cellular) Did any of you guys had this problem after installing beta 7?

Replies

Unfortunately no. I don’t know what it is with my setup (7Plus and SS Series 3 LTE) but I haven’t run into most of the issues people have had with WatchOS 5. Maybe I just jinxed it.....

I am having same issue.

FWIW, Series 2 Nike, 42mm working very well. Battery life has been remarkable too.

And Activity info fixed.

Beta 7 is currently not available; Beta 6 says "currently up to date". So, hopefully a quick turnaround for beta 8. Thanks for reporting this!

Me just hapen if i have select the siri watchface

Hi

I noticed this last night and today, just randomly restarts for no reason at all. Apple Watch Series 3 with WatchOS 5 Beta 7 and iPhone X with iOS 12 Beta 7 :-(

Thanks

Barry :-)

Maybe the bad iOS update causing this?
I don't have it installed - luckily, I held off so I'm on iOS 6.

Watch working wonderfully on 7.

Mine works great now...it was only the period immediately after installation when it was having lots of spasms 😂. The battery also seems to last quite a bit longer than on beta 6.

Hi Barry, (and Raz, and Nuno, and Harder),

If you're still seeing this reboot on your Watch, please install the sysdiagnose profile and take a sysdiagnose and attach to a bug report.

https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/profiles-and-logs/?platform=watchos

Also let us know if it seems to go away (as Raz reported) or if there are specifics like only when using the Siri face.

Thanks!

-nick