"No suitable application records were found" on app submit

I just started receiving an error of "No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier is correct." when trying to submit an archive through Xcode and Application Loader.

Nothing has changed with this application's bundle identifier or certificates. I also get this error with an archive I successfully submitted last week.

Has anyone else seen this start happening for them?

Accepted Reply

Looks like the situation resolved, at least for me. I can successfully upload binaries again.

Replies

Here on my company too, for 3 different apps.

Same thing here! It suddenly won't allow new uploads

Same here, common Apple, bundle identifier is 100% correct.

Same here.

Seems to be a widespread issue judging by reports on here and Twitter.

sames here, since yesterday...

We have the same problem since yesterday.

We are waiting for an answer from Apple

Seeing the same issue. App Store Connect status still shows everything as green. I hope they start looking into and resolve this soon

Looks like the situation resolved, at least for me. I can successfully upload binaries again.

Yes, yesterday, I finally uploaded my app.

Was getting the same error, the problem was with the account that was uploading the binary.

This particular app was transfered from another account, so it was not selected as part of the apps group for the App Manager role. Once added was uploaded as usual.

I'm getting the same error in Xcode - the Bunde ID in the error message is exactly the one in App Store Connect. If I upload the IPA via the Application Loader, the upload works and I can see the build in App Store Connect.

Seems like a Bug in Xcode.

Hi mintware.de,

I face simillar problem while upload build using xcode also from application loader.

In my case i will double check with itunes connect for bundle identifier.

Exact same thing happening for me. Application loader works. Xcode and our CI fails.

Same here - I can get uploads to work intermittently via Xcode, but other team members cannot, and our CI fails 100% of the time. No clue if it's something wrong with our certificate setup or Apple's backend.

SOLUTION

simply use Transporter.